[See applicable copyright notices at the bottom of this page]
If you would like to search through all publications on a single page, use this link. Some of the papers have associated resources, which can also be accessed through the linked pages and through the list here. Links for pending publications may be anticipatory and will become active once the paper is published. If you find older broken links, please contact us.
1) Copyright for IEEE conference/journal publications posted here is held by the IEEE. Personal use of the IEEE publications posted here is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or to reuse any copyrighted component of this work in other works must be obtained from the IEEE.
2) Copyright for IS&T conference/journal publications posted here is held by IS&T (The Society for Imaging Science and Technology). Permission to make digital or hard copies of part of these IS&T copyrighter works is granted without fee provided that copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage and that copies bear this notice and the full citation on the first page. Copyrights for components of these works owned by others than IS&T must be honored. Abstracting with credit is permitted. To copy otherwise, to republish, to post on servers or to redistribute to lists, requires prior specific permission and/or a fee.
3) Copyright for publications in SPIE journals and conferences is owned by SPIE (Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers). These papers were published in journals/conferences indicated above and are made available as an electronic reprint (preprint) with permission of SPIE. One print or electronic copy may be made for personal use only. Systematic or multiple reproduction, distribution to multiple locations via electronic or other means, duplication of any material in this paper for a fee or for commercial purposes, or modification of the content of the paper are prohibited.
4) Copyright for publications in Color Research and Application is held by John Wiley and Sons, Inc. All rights reserved. No parts of these publications may be reproduced in any form or by any means, except as permitted under section 107 or 108 or the United States Copyright Act, without either the prior permission of the publisher, or authorization through Copyright Clearance Center, 222 Rosewood Drive, Danvers, MA 01923, (978) 750-8400, fax (978) 750-4470. http://www.interscience.Wiley.com.
5) Copyright for publications in Elsevier Journals is held by Elsevier Science B.V., Sara Burgerhartsraat 25, 1055 K V Amsterdam, Netherlands. Material posted here is for personal use only.